Friday, 30 June 2017


Dear parents,
 
It’s hard to believe how the school year has flown by. Not that long ago, I met your children as they entered into grade 7. This fall, they begin grade 8 and in no time they’ll be off to high school.  
 
Thank you for all of the thoughtful cards and gifts.  I will really enjoy sharing the gift cards with my family this summer. 
 
In the progress report, I included a double-sided letter regarding the library reading program and the GSCS Summer Mathletics Challenge. Please consider having your child take part in both of these programs where they can win prizes and receive support for beginning grade 8 (I have also emailed you the information).
 
I hope you enjoy seeing all of the great pictures of your child on their memory stick.  When we watched the slideshow on Wednesday, I was reminded of the wonderful memories that we had and how blessed I was to teach each of your children.  If your child forgot to bring a flash drive, you should be able to download the pictures by following the instructions that I emailed to you.  If you have difficulty, please contact another classmate to copy the files from their memory stick.  Students are not permitted to post any of the pictures or videos online.
 
With sadness, we say goodbye to six of our classmates: Jenna, Haylee, Sofia, Rose, John, and Danny. We wish you God’s abundant blessing as you enter grade 8 at new schools! You will be greatly missed here at St. Luke School, so please come back to visit.
  
Thank you for all of the support that you have shown this year: volunteering at the school and on fieldtrips, giving your child extra help at home, and for all of the ways that you have encouraged me through your kind words, actions and prayers.  It is more appreciated than you could know.
 
It was a pleasure working with you and your children this past school year!
 
From my family to yours, I wish you a relaxing, peace filled, and blessed summer!
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Curtis Wagner
 
 
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” –Numbers 6:24-26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment