Congratulations to:
Jesse - for being the top 16 student in Canada for Mathletics
All of our Cross Country runners. You represented our school well. We are very proud of you!
All of our Cross Country runners. You represented our school well. We are very proud of you!
Everyday Homework
-Read for 20 minutes
-Mathletics - 3 20 minute session per week (Core Patterns Unit)
Today's Homework
Practice speaking role for liturgy - Thurs Oct 9
Bible Trivia Test and memory verse - Thurs Oct 9
Spelling Test - Thurs Oct 9
Reminders
-Grade 4's completed Canadian Achievement Tests today(CAT4)
The CAT test is a national test series designed to measure student progress in basic skills typically taught in schools across Canada. The specific skill sets targeted by the testing instruments are: reading, spelling, language, mathematics, and writing conventions.
-Let Mr. Wagner know if you've recycled your phone book
-Practice singing "My Lighthouse" (lyrics below) -song is on Youtube link on top right of blog
Please return the following:
-School Wins Twice Tickets -Oct 20
Upcoming Dates
October
Thurs Oct 9 -Thanksgiving Liturgy led by our class - please join us at 1:15
Fri Oct 10 -PLD - No school
Mon Oct 13 - Thanksgiving - No school
Tues Oct 14 - Bake sale at lunch
Fri Oct 17 - Sub Lunch
Mon Oct 27 - Staff Retreat - No School
Wed Oct 29 - Retakes
Fri Oct 31 - Halloween - Orange and Black Day
My
Lighthouse lyrics to practice at home
In my
wrestling and in my doubts
In my failures You won't walk out
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea
In my failures You won't walk out
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea
In the
silence, You won't let go
In the questions, Your truth will hold
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea
In the questions, Your truth will hold
Your great love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea
My
Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will
carry me safe to shore
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore
I won't
fear what tomorrow brings
With each morning I'll rise and sing
My God's love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea
With each morning I'll rise and sing
My God's love will lead me through
You are the peace in my troubled sea
You are the peace in my troubled sea
My
Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will
carry me safe to shore
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore
Fire before
us, You're the brightest
You will lead us through the storms
You will lead us through the storms
x4
Hey (after
second time)
My
Lighthouse, my lighthouse
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
Shining in the darkness, I will follow You
My Lighthouse, my Lighthouse
I will trust the promise,
You will
carry me safe to shore
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Safe to shore
No comments:
Post a Comment